Sunday, July 26, 2015

April flew by!

The sessions at Ramsey Community School were great!






Franklin Lakes was a wonderful redux...













Montvale was great!


 It was wonderful. Very calming. Lots of fun.
Marie Dineen

Thank you for teaching us. I wish to learn more in the future from you. You are the best teacher, very clear and very precise.
Yuon Rose









Never thought it would be so relaxing with such an interesting outcome.
J. Delaney




And, Leonia was fun!

Very good explanations-step by step is great! Tons of fun! I’m a member of AENJ-I will recommend you as a presenter. K. Elder
 The class was fun, interesting and helpful.fun new experience-I like learning new things.
B. Malcolm
The class was fun, interesting and helpful.fun new experience-I like learning new things.
B. Malcolm



Zentangle makes me comfortable and pleased. It’ll help me focus when drawing. Thank you so much, Jill and your honey!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment